Cupcake Kit- DIY
I have been working hard to make my Christmas gifts this year, I have so many ideas and not much time to complete them. One of the items that I am making is cupcake kits. I thought cupcake kits would make a great and practical gift for our girls and niece/nephew. They all love to bake, my sister and I are huge fans of baking our goods rather than buying them. Money Saving!! And a bit better for you.
Each kit that I made contains:
- Approximately 100 cupcake liners
- Two containers of sprinkles
- 2 homemade cupcake mixes (one Vanilla and one chocolate)
- A tube of icing (just for fun, we much prefer our own)
- A cupcake container (to hold all the cupcakes we make)
I am in love with this idea. I may have gone slightly overboard on the cupcake liners but I kept seeing so many cute designs that I couldn’t resist. I made each cupcake kit for under $20.00. They probably could have been even cheaper if I didn’t have the need to buy so many cupcake liners.
I can’t wait to see how excited they are to get these. They love baking so much and this is such an awesome gift for them.